Do you want to be part of a team that looks after the Health and Safety of more than 100,000 students and workers across 6 continents?
We offer placements for graduates with an academic degree in Software Design, Development and Testing, PMO, Business Development, Marketing, Business Analysis, Training and Customer Support.
We support the management of workplace health and safety risks of more than 100,000 workers and primary, secondary and academic students in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, South East Asia, The United Kingdom and UAE.
A graduate career is offered in:
DEGREES AND MAJORS YOU’LL NEED
We’ll consider degrees/majors in:
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing and Commerce
- Enterprise Account Management
- Business Development
- Channel Partner Marketing
- (Online) Media management
- Product marketing
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Analytics, Networking and Security
- Software Architecture, Design, Development and Testing
You’ll complete rotations in some of the following business areas:
- Business Analysis and Training
- Customer Support
- Data Analytics, Computer Networking and Security
- Software Design and Development
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
You may be involved with some of the following activities:
- Support customers with queries and technical issues through our web conferencing and screen sharing software.
- Provide end user training
- The analysis of customer requirements
- The design of software systems and modules to meet customer
- Software architecture design and development
- Software testing
- Support customers to make decisions by providing analytical insights and advice on a customer’s health and safety performance.
- (Daily) Management and optimization of our cloud based infrastructure
- Business development and customer proposal development
- Project management and planning
- Channel partner marketing and management
- Industry event management – conferences and trade shows
- Brand and (online) media management
WHERE THIS CAN TAKE YOU
Our Graduate Program is designed to lead to a career in an information technology organisation whether technical, services centred or focused on business management.
The type of roles available post program includes Business Analyst, Enterprise Software Architect, Software Developer, Software Tester, Project Management, Marketing Specialist or Manager, Account Manager or Business Development Manager to name a few.
To apply provide us with a letter of motivation and an up to date copy of your resume.