WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Career opportunities and travel in a fast-growing organisation.
- A young and dynamic work environment in one of Australia’s most iconic locations, Manly Beach. Which is only a 20-minute fast ferry ride from Sydney’s CBD.
- We provide Microsoft certification and technology training, coaching and mentoring. The internship candidate will be mentored and coached by at least one Sr. in his/her field.
- Joining as an intern, the following apply:
✔ The duration of an internship is generally between 3 and 9 months.
✔ The company strives to offer students a full-time placement following the successful completion of an internship.
✔ Depending on availability, an intern will be expected to work a maximum of 38hrs/wk.
✔ Internships are by law a vocational placement, in which the student is offered an opportunity to learn and obtain the skills required for paid work. As such this is not a paid role. The Company also offers paid casual jobs to graduates and final year students in which the employee will be expected to (already possess the skills to) perform productive work.
- We pride ourselves in being a technology driven company, and as such will provide you with the latest software/hardware for your internship.
- We don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our organisation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- We promote team building and technology sharing through monthly organised events and team activities.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- A passion for software development, demonstrated through projects completed before or during your studies.
- Sound Knowledge in the latest .Net framework.
- Proficiency and project experience with at least one of the following:
- C#, Angular 2.0, JQuery, Java script, JSON, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, Ajax, SQL, asp.Net.
- Basic understanding of technology infrastructure, such as latest Windows Server (Active Directory, IIS) and SQL Server knowledge.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 SDK and Microsoft Azure Infrastructure experience would be desirable but is not mandatory.
Candidates can apply by sending a letter of motivation and their resume to Careers@SCRIM.com.au